Paige Strugnell - Tied by my Anxiety

Paige was a student who suffered with anxiety but in her third year she channeled it and learnt to overcome her apprehensions. At the recent CSAD Summer Show, Paige showcased her final year project ‘Tied by my anxiety’ - a smartphone app that raises awareness of anxiety issues - featuring beautiful and brightly coloured jackets, bags, purses and notebooks, each featuring a QR code. I can really relate my own project to the initial idea behind her own project by creating something that can bring people happiness and comfort! 
Here I have linked the article which says more about her project and reasoning. 
https://www.cardiffmet.ac.uk/news/Pages/Textile-Design-Student-Channels-Creativity-to-Ease-Anxiety.aspx
Image result for Paige Strugnell textiles

Comments