Drawings





I've taken my inspiration from Abstract Expressionism but added my own style/twist on it. I really wanted to produce a range of drawings that were really colourful and fun not only to the eye but for me to design as well. I have been mark making/drawing whatever comes to me inspired by my own moods on the day. Some have a very agressive feel where as others have a real fun feel to them, they completely change depending how I was feeling on the day. I plan on taking little bits from my drawings to translate into motifs. Most of my larger scaled drawings (A2) have an element of my bedroom/house in them to really convey the feeling of home is where the heart is. I feel most relaxed when I'm in my own place, it's like my own little world where there is no judgment or stress.

Comments